|California Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
*FAST SHIPPING! and free
*The Diameter of the grips is thicker than most other bars
*Weighs 75 empty
*All of my weights have no problem fitting on to the sleeves
* The Knurling could be a bit more aggressive
Overall for the $163 I paid I'm very pleased. I've only had this thing loaded up to 185. So I can't speak for the heavy pressers here.
Finally got this, and did my first workout this morning with it.
Pros - extremely good value. Welds seem solid, like most other things I have from Titan, they aren't the best but appear they will suffice. Powder coating was very good, I didn't notice any missed spots, or any flaking. Not a con, but could have used slightly more knurl - it wasn't bad by any means, could've just used a tiny bit more.
Cons - only thing I didn't like was the fact the sleeves were too small in diameter. I haven't had this issue with anything else I have purchased here but on my log, none of my clips, both locking and spring, fit. They all slid freely on and off. For the price, I personally can live with this as I am not intending this . Only reason I didn't give this a 5-star
I got this bad boy in a few days ago and after reading several reviews and having a brief time with the bar, here is my feedback/review:
• Tons of reviews and videos explained about Titan’s poor shipping method. I was pretty nervous, but was surprised that the box came in tact and the packaging wasn’t too bad for the size of the log. No real complaints, though I’m sure it could have been done better.
• Welding: the job looks basic, but not smooth; could have been done better, but overall I’m satisifed.
• Kurling: I came from an OLY background and personally I like my knurl to be thick and dig into my hands. On the log, it’s really smooth and I’m not quite sure how my hands will adapt, but that could simply be personal preference.
• Size: I wish I would have gone with a 12”, but this was all that was available at the time and I had been waiting to purchase a log for several months so I pulled the trigger. Overall, I’m happy with the size of the 10” because it’ll get the job done, but if you have the cash for the 12” then go for that.
Overall, I’m happy with the product (log) and looking forward to throwing some weight around this week!