Our wall balls are great for working out your core, burning calories, and developing muscular endurance! This one is black with a brown top and weighs 20 lb. Throw them against the wall to hit a target, hitting multiple joints and muscle groups at the same time. For an extra effective standard wall ball workout, stand in a dumbbell/kettlebell “goblet position” and squat down before standing up explosively to use your legs, arms, and back to throw it at the target! You can also throw it straight up or to a workout partner. In addition, you can use the wall ball for standard medicine ball exercise routines, such as crunches, trunk twists, presses, etc. These are not for slam ball exercises.
Check out our other products for everything from slam balls, medicine balls, stand up desks and battle ropes!
- Durable high quality material
- Softer version of medicine ball
- Throw against wall or straight up to work out your core and develop endurance
- Tight thick double stitching keeps it closed and material from escaping
- Color-coded to easily identify weight
- One loop on either side of the stitching for easy storage or gripping for exercise
- Not meant for slam ball exercises
- Weight: 20 lb
- Color: Black/Brown
- Material: Outside – PU Leather; Inside – PP Leather
- Diameter: 14”
Usage: Throw against the wall to hit a target or use for medicine ball workouts like squats, sit-ups, twists and more; Not meant to be used for slam ball exercise routines as it will damage the ball
Benefits: Develop core and muscle strength, increase cardiovascular endurance, and burn calories; Functional exercises help your everyday life, such as squatting, lifting, throwing and standing
Durability: High quality synthetic-leather material on outside; Tight double-stitching holds it closed; Can withstand years of wall throws and medicine ball exercises!
Dimensions: Weight – 20 lb, Diameter – 14”
Titan Fitness Products: Check out our full line of cardio and muscle exercise equipment, like slam balls, dumbbells, exercise bikes, and power racks!