Due to inclement weather, there may be a 3-5 day shipping delay.
Full of sugar, spice and everything nice, the holiday season can be tempting when it comes to GAINS and fitness goals. How will you stay motivated? Here are 7 ways to stay strong as chestnuts roast on an open fire:
1. Ditch the Diet. Eating less food slows down your metabolism. (1) Instead, develop long term healthy habits. Think lifestyle instead of quick-fix. Know your macros!
2. Pack up the protein. Eating protein can lead to greater fat loss. Women should have 1 serving of lean complete protein (20-30g) with each meal, every few hours. Men should have 2 servings of lean, complete protein (40-60g) with each meal, every few hours.”
3. Hydrate! Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. This helps rid the body of wastes and stored fat. This is the minimum requirement. Increase your intake to a gallon to help your muscles hold more water.
4. Buy new exercise clothes. The idea is to stay excited about progress! A new shirt or new pair of shoes can add the right level of hype to a winter workout.
5. Take the scenic route. Run or walk with the beautiFALL leaves to increase your daily activity.
6. HIIT it at home! Complete 4-5 body weight exercises such as squats, burpees, mountain climbers, and push-ups for about 20 minutes. You can also do intervals on treadmills, row machines and spin bikes.
Follow @betitanfit for updates and tips on Home Gyms. Who knows, we might give away a home gym very soon. Stay tuned!
How To Biohack Your Metabolism? National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Limit protein to 20g per meal. Precision Nutrition.