Turn your power rack into a lat tower with the Power Rack Lat Tower Attachment from Titan Fitness™.
This high quality cable pulley attachment simply bolts to the inside of your power rack uprights and features both a lat pull down and low row position. Easily add your desired weight to the two weight posts and you are ready to go!Show More Show Less
- Fits X-2 and T-3 Series Power Racks.
- Mounts in-between the uprights of your power rack.
- Cable system includes lat pull down and low row positions.
- High quality steel construction and powder coated for a smooth durable finish.
- Lat bar and low pull handle included.
- Overall Height: 78" or 88"
- Overall Width: 42"
- Overall Depth: 34"
- Distance Inside Rack: 19.5"
- Distance Outside Rack: 13"
- Weight Post Length: 9.25"
- Weight Post Diameter: 1.96"
- Lat Bar Width: 37"
- Lat Bar Diameter: 1.25"
- Low Pull Handle Width: 14"
- Low Pull Handle Diameter: 1.25"
- Footplate Dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Weight Capacity: 300 LB
- Weight: 70 or 72 LB
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.