The Titan Fitness aerial yoga swing, available in blue or black, is a perfect addition to your normal yoga routine as it makes poses more difficult to hold. If you like inversion poses like shoulder or head stands, this is right up your alley because it benefits 4 major systems in the body: cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous, and endocrine. Note that some experts say it's more beneficial than inversion therapy on the ground as it leads to less pressure on your shoulders and spine. To gain the most from this, practice 4-7 times per week and invert yourself for at least 3 minutes at a time.
In order to safely use the Titan Fitness yoga swing, make sure that you've attached it to a beam or anchor that can hold 300 lb - 600 lb, the more the better.
- Use the Titan Fitness Yoga Swing for aerial yoga
- Inversion therapy is great for stretching, relieving back pain, and physical fitness
- Adds a fun twist to your normal yoga routine
- Attach to a sturdy hook or pipe from the ceiling
- Titan Fitness Wall Anchor Mount makes a great addition
- 3 straps doubled over means 6 foam handles
- Color: Black
- Weight capacity: 660 lb
- Length: 98"
- Yoga cloth width: 59"