As Director, responsibilities include developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a Titan Distributors and its products and/or services. This individual will play a major role in enhancement of brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. They will work closely with our marketing team to define, update and implement marketing strategy aligning with Titan business strategy. This position is responsible for the management of the marketing team, as well as managing any outside third-party agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Marketing strategy by maintaining a working knowledge of new technologies to enhance the company's offerings and department operations, and developing recommendations accordingly.
- Develop and manage strategic vendor partnerships for Affiliate Marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Oversee the creation of frameworks for tactical execution of traffic strategies, including link building, viral strategies, and promotional calendar.
- Oversee the creation and execution of the content on digital platforms.
- Tracks conversion rates and makes improvements to the website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROAS and KPIs).
- Coordinate with internal IT Department in maintaining company websites & digital assets.
- Collaborate with individuals in sales, customer service and other functional areas with a variety of individuals and personalities.
- Providing direction and leadership for interpretation and application of company strategy and goals within the marketing group.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Ensure the professional development of staff.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience within Digital Marketing, with at least 3 years of leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-oriented service skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical solutions in business terms.
- Demonstrated experience in needs assessment.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff.
- Commitment to personally stay current with relevant new learning.
- Will uphold the highest of business ethics and personal integrity.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience working effectively with all levels within an organization across multiple functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.