Titan Pro Sled System Arch Attachment Arch is a 2" x 3" cross member that bolts onto the sled skis of your Titan Pro Sled System Arch Attachment. The Arch provides a strong and dependable mounting surface for your sled.
Arch attachments are required for adding a Double Handle, Lawn Boy, Wheelbarrow, or Rail attachments.
- Bolt-on platforms serve as the base for other attachments.
- 2" hole spacing for bolting on attachments.
- Off-set 2" holes provide the perfect angle for wheel barrow handles.
- Durable steel construction with powder coated finish.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Weight: 17.6 lb
- Length: 22"
- Holes: 17mm
- Off-set Holes diameter: 2"
- Tubing: 2"x 3"