If you’re looking for a low-impact way to tone, tighten, and condition your muscles, consider the Titan Pro Sled System. When properly used, running sleds help reduce strain on the legs and feet, even if you are working with heavy weights. Sleds reduce the risk of spraining your joints or pulling a muscle because these sleds provide stability. Besides keeping your muscles safe, this sled will help you get absolutely jacked. You can train and condition certain muscle groups with the Pro Sled System, including your abs, glutes, arms, and legs. Create your own unique circuits with this running sled. Add sled rows, pull-throughs, sprints, and squats into your exercise routine. In no time, you’ll be ripped.
The Pro Sled is an amazingly versatile piece of equipment. Plus, there are different accessories you can order for your sled. At Titan Fitness, we offer the single arch, double arch, high bar, low bar, double handle, lawn boy handle (this must be used with a minimum of one arch attachment), wheelbarrow, wrap-around rail, and even replacement shoes to pair with your sled system. This is a great piece of equipment to add to your home gym. However, if you don’t want to use it indoors, you don’t have to. UHMW plastic ski liners protect the bottom of the sled, so you can use it outdoors.
The Pro Sled System can be used on different types of terrain and hard surfaces, including grass, turf, concrete, and asphalt. This sled weighs about 111 lbs. It has a footprint of 24” x 40” and a skid width of 3”. It’s constructed from 11 GA steel that measures 2” x 3” with a plate of 0.25". Our sled comes with 2 poles that have a diameter of 1.9”. The plate’s tube height is 20” and the push pole height is 39.5”. It can accommodate 2-inch Olympic plates (steel or bumper) with plenty of clearance. Add this sled to your workout gear today!
- Multi-function system translates to multiple workouts/exercises with one sled.
- Works as a push, pull, or drag sled with the ability to offer much more!
- Additional accessories transform the sled into a high/low push sled, wheel barrow, or lawn boy push sled (accessories sold separately).
- UHMW plastic ski liners protect your sled
- Can be used on grass, turf, concrete, or asphalt.
- Two 1.9" diameter poles included
- Fits 2" Olympic plates (bumper or steel plates) with plenty of clearance.
- Weight: 111 lb
- Footprint: 24" x 40"
- Skid width: 3"
- Steel: 2"x3" 11 gauge and 1/4" plate steel
- Plate tube height: 20"
- Push Pole Height: 39.5"
- Weight Capacity: 750 LB
Main Sled: PROSLED - Titan Pro Sled System
- MSLEDARCH - Single Arch
- MSLED2ARCH - Double Arch
- MSLEDHIB - High Bar
- MSLEDLOB - Low Bar
- MSLEDDHA - Double Handle
- MSLEDLAWN - Lawn Boy Handle
- MSLEDWBA - Wheel Barrow
- MSLEDRAIL - Wrap Around Rail
- PROSLEDSH - Replacement Shoes