Role and Responsibilities
This intern position will be a support role to the rest of the Titan Product Development team. Throughout the duration of your internship, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally while adding to your invaluable specialized experience. Some of the specific job responsibilities are listed below:
- Use 3D modeling software to model existing products stock and sold by Titan
- Quickly convert 3D models to full drawings
- Assist New Product Development staff with new product design as needed.
- Experience or understanding 3D modeling software and 2D drawings as mechanical design tools.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes
- Interest or experience in CrossFit products
- Interest or experience in tractor & skid steer attachments or other agricultural/construction equipment
- Working on obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
Previous experience as an administrative assistant, secretary, or support staff preferred.
Job Type/Location: 3-6 month Student Internship — Full-time/ Collierville, TN
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.