The Titan Fitness deluxe standing desk is a great, easily-assembled alternative to sitting down at your desk for long periods of time.
This deluxe model can be lowered to the desk for sitting or raised from 10.5” – 17.25” for standing simply by raising desk surface to preferred height, locking in by turning levers, then inserting front upright bar to stabilize. Develop muscular endurance at the same time by standing up to work. With a surface area of 2.5 square ft., the platform is large and sturdy enough to place a combination of your laptop, monitor, keyboard, notebook and a cup of coffee; this also adds extra space to your desk for putting things on the lower base board. The sturdy design has a track at the back and levers for adjusting the height and is strong enough to support a weight capacity of 25 lb.Show More Show Less
- Sturdy and affordable way to convert your current desk into a standing desk
- Large work area
- Standing is good for your health
- Easily adjustable by sliding up and down the track and locking into place
- Remove front support bar to lower the platform for sitting position
- Very simple to assemble
- Non-skid feet for desktop
- Also available in standing platform; wood or black available in both models
- Material: Stainless steel tube legs & PVC feet; Melamine-coated particle board
- Color: Black desk surface, powder-coated silver legs
- Desk surface area: 25.5” x 17.5” x .6” thick
- Base board: 16” x 14.25”
- Desk height: 10.5” – 17.25”
- Weight: 16 lb
- Weight capacity: 25 lb
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.