The Titan Fitness over the door pull-up gym is perfect for doing many types of strength body weight exercises, including pull ups, dips, and more!
For vertical exercises, you can work out your biceps, back and tricep muscles with chin-ups, pull-ups, leg-lifts and reverse crunches.
When you attach the dip bar extension using the hooked design, you can add tricep dips to your workout. In addition, the included suspension straps with foam handles are comfortable and sturdy enough to support your body weight (up to 250 lb).
The Titan Fitness over the door trainer exercise station is easy to assemble, does not require mounting, and is very versatile and affordable!
- No mounting equipment necessary; flat surface rests on door frame
- Perfect for upper body strength exercises
- Multiple grip positions: inner, outer and middle
- Attach the tricep dip bars and suspension straps to add a variety of exercise possibilities
- Versatile for body weight exercises
- Designed to work with 18" or greater Door to Ceiling clearance.
- Capacity: 250 lb.
- Dip bars: 40” x 20” apart; adjustable to 27” apart at bottom; 37” long crossbar
- Pull up bar assembly: 2 bars extend 14” from door frame; 2 37” long bars parallel to door frame
- Suspension straps: 22 1/2" long x 1” wide; Foam handles; 5” x 1 1/2" diameter
- Weight: 16 lb