- T-3 Series 2 x 3-inch 11-gauge Steel Uprights
- Included: 6-inch side hole spacing throughout entire upright
- Included: Westside hole spacing through the bench and clean pull zone
- Included: (4) heavy-duty steel uprights
- Included: (2) J-Hooks with UHMW plastic
- Included: 1.25-inch Single Pull-Up Bar
- Included: 2-inch Fat Pull-Up Bar
- Included: Bolt-down options
- Included: Assembly Hardware
- Optional: (4) Weight plate holders
- Titan recommends bolting down your rack for added stability
- Overall Height: 82-in.
- Max Pull-Up Bar Height: 78-in.
- Westside hole spacing: From top to 32-in. down – 2-in. hole spacing
- 24-in Depth Product Weight: 186 lb.
- 36-in Depth Product Weight: 200 lb.
- Overall Height: 91-in.
- Max Pull Up Bar Height: 88-in.
- Westside hole spacing: From top to 41-in. down – 2-in. hole spacing
- 24-in Depth Product Weight: 196 lb.
- 36-in Depth Product Weight: 210 lb.
24-INCH DEPTH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Inside Depth: 24-in.
- Outside Depth: 30-in.
- Overall Footprint: 54-in x 32.75-in.
36-INCH DEPTH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Inside Depth: 36-in.
- Outside Depth: 42-in.
- Overall Footprint: 54-in x 44.75-in.
- Inside Width: 42-in.
- Outside Width: 46-in.
- Hole Size: 11/16-in.
- Finish: Powder-Coated Black
- Material: 2-in x 3-in. 11-Gauge Steel
- Rackable Capacity: 1,100 lb.
- Whole Rack Capacity: 4,400 lb.
ITEM NUMBER OPTIONS:
- 401280 - Short 24-in Depth
- 401281 - Short 36-in Depth
- 401245 - Tall 24-in Depth
- 401246 - Tall 36-in Depth
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.