While working out in a home gym is a solitary pursuit, it's often more efficient. There's no driving through weekend traffic to get to the gym, no searching for a parking spot, and no worrying about membership costs. Since you have a home gym or are thinking about setting up a gym in your home, it only makes sense to find out about home gym power rack accessories and which ones are the best for home workouts.
Home Gym Power Rack Accessories
When looking for home gym power rack accessories, it helps to know what kind of accessories to get. Depending on your workout needs and preferences, here are some types of power rack accessories to consider:
- Spotter Arms - Spotter arms provide a lifter with extra security while they're exercising alone. Our T-2 Series spotter arms are made from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel and hold up to 800 pounds.
- Olympic Weight Plate Holder - The Olympic weight plate holder is designed to store the additional weight plates and can hold Olympic plates with diameter holes 2 inches or more.
- Multi-Grip Pullup Bar - When you're doing pull-ups, sometimes you want to switch things up a little. With a Multi-Grip Pullup Bar, you have multiple angles and orientations to choose from for your workout.
- Strap Safety System - While weight lifting builds muscle, it's often only a matter of time before a barbell drops. Sometimes, this either damages your equipment or causes injuries. With a strap safety system, the barbell rolls safely away from you and prevents damage.
- Anti-Gravity Inversion Boots - After a high-impact workout, people tend to experience muscle spasms and muscle compression. With the right anti-gravity boots, you can reduce any pain or tightness.
Best Squat Rack Accessories for Home Workouts
The best squat rack accessories for home workouts aren't always obvious. However, they can enhance your workout significantly. Some of the squat rack accessories you might consider include:
- Adjustable Monolift - An adjustable monolift makes it easy to re-rack your equipment without needing to move the bar over the J-hooks.
- Mounted Chalk Bowl - For stable lifting, whether for powerlifting or squats, it's best to have dry hands. Hands and fingers are where gripping ends and begins, and chalk lets you keep your hands dry longer. That's where a mounted chalk bowl comes in handy.
- Squat Handles - Squat handles help reduce strain on your shoulders and back, making for more efficient and safe squats. With your hands secure, you're better able to work your calves, glutes, hamstrings, and other muscle groups on the lower part of the body.
Free Shipping on Titan Fitness Rack Accessories
Titan Fitness offers free shipping on Titan Fitness Rack Accessories. There's also free shipping on all orders at Titan Fitness. Making sure each customer is satisfied with their shopping and exercising experience is our highest goal.
Titan Fitness accomplishes this by providing our customers with the highest quality of customer service. However, Titan Fitness does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. For the rest of the states, our products are delivered in three days, and most of them are delivered in two days.