The Strap Safety System from Titan Fitness™ offers many advantages over traditional Pipe/Pin and flip down safety bars. The 2" wide reinforced Nylon webbing is safety rated to 3,100 LB per strap for 6,200 LB total strap system capacity. The quick change j-hook style bracket design allows you to quickly install or adjust your straps - install your Strap Safety System at different heights to have the bar safely roll away from you.
- Compatible with X-2 Series Power Racks (24" Depth).
- 2" wide reinforced Nylon straps, safety rated for a total strap system capacity of 6,200 LB.
- Saves your knurling and bar from damage.
- Fully adjustable heights for either side of strap.
- Slope the strap heights to have the bar roll safely away from you.
- Great for rack pulls. | Quieter than pipe/pin safeties.
- Strap Width: 2"
- Strap Length: 27"
- Weight Capacity Rating: 3,100 LB per strap | 6,200 LB per pair.
- Fits: X-2 Series Power Racks (24" Depth).
- Weight: 11 LB Each | 22 LB Total.