This heavy duty Hex Trap Bar from Titan Fitness™ was designed to be used inside your rack! The handle spread measures 22" across, so you can easily rack the bar on your power rack J-Hooks for easy plate loading. Try racking on your power rack safety system and have a raised starting position for deadlifts and shrugs.
The 1.5" square frame tubing, double gusseted corners, and solid 48mm weight sleeves with 16" of loadable space per side give this Trap Bar a stout construction designed to withstand heavy lifting for years to come. The Hex Trap Bar features a dual handle design with a 22" spread for a comfortable lift. The raised set stands 7.5" from the floor for a raised position when lifting.
- Heavy duty construction for a stout and durable design for years of heavy lifting.
- Two sets of knurled handles add even more versatility to your workout.
- Raised set of handles stands 7.5" from floor for a raised starting position when lifting.
- Frame is perfectly sized so you can rack inside standard power racks ON the J-Hooks
- Solid 48mm weight posts for maximum capacity and long term durability. Tested at 810 LB over a 24 hours period.
- Overall Length: 85 1/2"
- Handle Spread: 22"
- Handle Diameter: 1.25"
- Handle Length: 24.5"
- Weight Sleeve Length: 16"
- Weight Sleeve Diameter: 48 mm | 1.89"
- Weight Capacity: Tested at 810 LB over a 24 hour period.
- Weight: 60 LB
*NOTE: Some standard barbell collars may not fit on this specialty bar.