- Perfect for adding weight to your first rep on bench press, squats, and various other exercise.
- Adjustable in 1” increments (Minimum: 20” to Maximum: 35”) to accommodate athletes of varying size and exercises. (Extension available separately!)
- Simply hang these eccentric hooks to the end of your barbell to front load your first rep with extra weight on the “negative” portion of your lift, and let the hooks drop off leaving you with just the weight on the bar for the remainder of your set.
- Angled footplates let the eccentric hooks tilt away from the lift and out of the way once they are released from the bar.
- Fits plates up to 18” in diameter.
- Weight: 10.5 LB Each | 21 LB Total
- Length: Minimum of 20” to a Maximum of 35”
- Loading Tube Diameter: 1.4”
- Sold in pairs!
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.