Eliminate the need for a spotter and focus on the eccentric phase of your lifts with these eccentric hooks from Titan Fitness!
- Perfect for adding weight to your first rep on bench press, squats, and various other exercise.
- Adjustable in 1” increments (Minimum: 20” to Maximum: 35”) to accommodate athletes of varying size and exercises. (Extension available separately!)
- Simply hang these eccentric hooks to the end of your barbell to front load your first rep with extra weight on the “negative” portion of your lift, and let the hooks drop off leaving you with just the weight on the bar for the remainder of your set.
- Angled footplates let the eccentric hooks tilt away from the lift and out of the way once they are released from the bar.
- Fits plates up to 18” in diameter.
- Weight: 10.5 LB Each | 21 LB Total
- Length: Minimum of 20” to a Maximum of 35”
- Loading Tube Diameter: 1.4”
- Sold in pairs!