This high quality stand alone unit features both a lat pull down and a low row position. Easily select your weight in ten pounds increments from 10 - 300 LB using the selector style pop pin. Each machine includes a lat bar and low pull handle. With 6 thigh pad positions and 8 footplate settings, this machine is designed to be used by any size athlete. Achieve a greater workout with Titan Fitness.Show More Show Less
- Selector style weights from 10 - 300 LB.
- 6 Thigh pad and 8 footplate positions.
- Band pegs for adding resistance bands.
- High quality steel construction and powder coated for a smooth durable finish.
- Lat bar and low pull handle included.
- Floor Dimensions: 41" Wide x 57" Deep
- Overall Height: 87"
- Footplate Dimensions: 17" x 9"
- Lat Bar Width: 42"
- Lat Bar Diameter: 1"
- Low Pull Handle Width: 14"
- Low Pull Handle Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 530 LB
* Note: Low Row Handle not included! *
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.