The Titan Fitness™ Elite Olympic Bumper Plates are the answer for competition bumper plates at the right price.
A Durometer rating of 90 hits the sweet spot for minimal bounce and maximum durability. The plates stand up to high reps and intense workouts.
The 450 mm width matches IWF standard and the narrow plate thickness allows room for multiple plates per side. The 50.6mm opening and reinforced steel collar make for a secure fit -- meaning decreased wear on your equipment.
A must have for high intensity circuit training and Olympic lifting at home or for your box.
- All black bumper plates with color-coded lettering for easy identification.
- Precise 50.6 mm collar diameter for secure fit on your barbell.
- Steel collar reinforces the plates for high rep use.
- Raised plate lip makes picking up the plates easier.
- Plate Diameter: 450 mm (execpt 10 LB)
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 20 grams.
- Collar Opening: 50.6mm
- Insert Type: Steel disc
- Durometer Rating: 90
- Material: Rubber
- Plate Diameter: 360 mm
- Plate Width: 1"
- Color: Black with Grey Lettering
- Plate Width: 1.375"
- Color: Black with Green Lettering
- Plate Width: 1.875"
- Color: Black with Yellow Lettering
- Plate Width: 2.15"
- Color: Black with Blue Lettering
- Plate Width: 2.5"
- Color: Black with Red Lettering
230 LB Set:
- Includes a set of 4 pairs: 10 LB, 25 LB, 35 LB, and 45 LB.
260 LB Set:
- Includes a set of 5 pairs: 10 LB, 25 LB, 35 LB, 45 LB, and 55 LB.