The 12" diameter Log Bar by Titan Fitness is a must for serious strongman competitors. The 12" diameter develops max strength by taxing your grip and control. The neutral grip handles reduce the stress on your shoulders for less wear on your joints.
- 12" Log Bar is a step up in your strongman training from a standard 10" log bar.
- The wider diameter taxes your control building your form and strength.
- 14" loadable sleeve length means you can load the log bar with plates or use it with no plates.
- Fully welded ends and internal bracing for durability.
- Knurled Handles.
- Weight: 90 LB
- Overall length: 80.7"
- Handle spacing: 23.5"
- Handle diameter: 1.25"
- Overall diameter: 12"
- Loadable sleeve length: 14"
** Note: Log Bars may not be compatible with all specialty tight tolerance competition plates **