The Upright Farmers Walk Handles by Titan Fitness set the bar for strongman and endurance training.
The exclusive vertical post and adjustable handle design lets you train your way by allowing you to customize your equipment.
The vertical weight posts allow you to load more weight than traditional farmers walk handles and protect your plates by keeping them from hitting the ground if dropped.
Two-height adjustable handle lets you switch between 8" - the same as a hex deadlift bar and 16" - traditional farmers walk handle height.
Combined with the Farmers Walk connectors (sold separately) The Upright Farmers Walk Handles transform into a Deadlift and Farmers walk platform.
- Built with heavy duty 3"x3" 11 gauge steel tubing.
- Sold in pairs, so you'll be able to get started immediately.
- Vertical weight posts save your weight plates if you drop the handles and your plates won't fall off.
- Knurled 1.25" diameter handles can be set at 8" and 16" off the ground.
- Stabilizer feet to keep the handles upright if dropped.
- Modular design can be converted to a deadlift platform with Farmers Walk connectors (available separately)
- Compatible with standard Olympic plates - steel plates or bumper plates.
- Weight: 52 lbs each
- Handle diameter: 1.25"
- Usable handle length: 8"
- Handle heights: 8" and 16" from ground
- Overall length: 50"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs per handle