The Low Bar Attachment for the Titan Pro Sled System Low Bar Attachment features a 1.9" diameter handle at 9" off the ground. The Low Bar keeps your body in a lower position while you push the sled and builds the leg muscles.
The height of the Low Bar creates increased resistance so you get more out of every push.
Please note: Arch Attachments ARE NOT required to use the Low Bar, as it bolts directly to the Titan Pro Sled System.
- Low bar keeps your body low to target your legs.
- Low bar creates increased resistance compared to standard push sled.
- Bolts directly to the Titan Pro Sled System - No Arch Attachments required.
- 1.9" diameter handle
- Handle at 9" off the ground.
- Installation hardware included.
- Weight: 15 lb
- Handle diameter: 1.9"
- Handle height: 9"
- Overall width: 22.75"