The Adjustable Monolift by Titan is a lift assist compatible with the Titan X3 Series Power Racks. Save money on a dedicated monolift by adding one to your existing rack!
The adjustable Monolift design utilizes the pin and hook attachment style seen in our Spotter Arms and JHooks with a safety pin to lock the Monolift to an upright.
The Monolift design allows the counter weight handles to drop the hooks as soon as you take the bar. The hooks drop down out of the way so you can exercise in place without having to walk the bar out from over your JHooks. Re-racking is just as easy, a short lean forward re-racks the bar and under weight the monolift returns to its original position. Reduce the possibility of injury and go for max reps with a Titan Monolift!
A monolift attachment does not replace spotters or proper technique. We recommend ONLY using a monolift attachment with a rack that is bolted or secured to the ground for safe use.
- The Titan Monolift drop away design keeps you in control of your squats.
- Recommended for use inside Power Rack in conjunction with spotter bars for a safe lifting environment.
- JHook attachment style makes installation and height adjustments quick and easy.
- Stop bolt keeps the counter weight arm in place during adjustment for ease of use.
- UHMW liners on the jaw and bracket protects your bar knurling and upright.
- 1 year warranty on parts and workmanship and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your assurance.
- Free shipping within the lower 48 United States.
- Weight: 70 lbs (pair)
- Pin size: 5/8"
- Overall height: 24"
- Overall width: 2-1/4"
- Jaw thickness: 3/4" steel, (2) 5/8" pad
- Jaw depth: 2-1/4"
- Jaw height: 1"
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs